Monday, January 19, 2015

Now in Nampa


Hello everybody!
I was transferred to Nampa. I cover the 2nd and 18th wards of Nampa. I was also just made district leader, which means that every week I will be in charge of giving a training to missionaries in my district. Also when somebody is getting baptized in our district I will be in charge of doing the interviews to make sure that people are ready to make the commitment. It is exciting. I have spent most of my mission out in exile, or banishment. And so now I am coming down to where there are a lot of other missionaries. So most people have no idea who I am. I hope that I can have a positive impact on them and that I can learn from those around me as well. I am excited for the changes and sad to be leaving Union but the Lord has a purpose for all that he would have us do. Elder Clark is staying up in Union will Elder Eliason. Elder Rogers is my companion and he from Arizona. Where specifically, I don't know yet, but I will let you know. I love you all and I'll send more info next week!
Love,
Elder Roberts

No comments:

Post a Comment