Monday, June 1, 2015

Sickness, transfers, Union! May 25, 2015


Hello! Here is some info for you.
This last week was sadly a very unproductive week. Except on Wednesday on splits where we got to have a good lesson with a couple, it was not filled with super exciting things. Elder Matthews got sick and has been sick since Friday. It got progressively worse up until Sunday. But this morning he seemed to be feeling a whole lot better. Also we got transfer calls Saturday morning. We have been shotgunned out of our area, And Elder Matthews is being transferred up to Union!!! It seems like it has been decided that All missionary's that I train must spend some time in
Union. I trained the first two in Union, Elder Bushell and Elder Clark, and now Elder Matthews is going up there too. He was kind of scared but he will do great. I was transferred within the same zone, just to a different stake within the zone. I was also made a Zone Leader. So that will be a new adventure! Elder Bjorling (pronounced B-yor-ling) He has already been a zone leader for 7.5 months and before that he was an Assistant to the President for 7.5 months as well. He is from Canandaigua, New York. It is right next to Palmyra and Manchester, New York. He just told me that Canandaigua means chosen spot  He is super great and it will be great to learn from him! I hope I am able to learn a lot! Here is some pictures of the people from my previous area.

Here is my ward mission leader, Bro Haws, from the 2nd ward and his family.
Inline image 1
Here is Bro Blackhurst from the 18h ward he is our other ward mission leader. Inline image 2
This is the Bishop of the 2nd ward and his family! The members are all some of our favorites and ones that we worked with closely.
Inline image 3
These are a couple members that would often give rides to us for p-days grocery shopping and emailing. They are great!
Inline image 4
This is Elder Bjorling, back when he was my zone leader. Last week we went to the roller drome and went roller skating.

Inline image 5
He is super tall and great! He has a low voice as well! Have fun all of you and I can give you more updates next week. I love you all!
Sincerely,
Elder Roberts

No comments:

Post a Comment