Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Elder C. Scott Grow September 15, 2015

Hello Everybody,
This week we went on 2 different exchanges with two different sets of missionaries. Elder Larson is one of the district leaders and he is so humble and relies on the Lord so much. One of the other companionships is Elder Lagunzad and Elder Matthews. Who have both been my companions! So either way we did the exchange I would be with a previous companion. Elder Matthews went with Elder Halverson and me and Elder Lagunzad went together. He is going home in two weeks and it pretty crazy. Elder Nielson actually ended up having some family things happen and he couldn't come, and last minute things changed and Elder C Scott Grow came. It was awesome and we learned a lot of good things . We also had Bishops and Stake President's there for training as well so we all got to receive training from Elder Grow at the same time. It was cool! I really feel it helped all of us to see no separation of in the Work of Salvation. We are all engaged in the same work. Also all the missionaries I trained and the missionaries they are training were there too so here's a picture.
I promise I have more hair than it looks like I have in this picture. I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment